First of all, I'd like to apologize for writing in English instead of Romanian.
I've just discovered this web site and I'm new here.
But! I have great news that some of you could like.
There is going to be great spotting tour in Moldova, Chisinau with charter flight on classic IL-18 to Marculesti (it was military air base during USSR times).
This tour is going to be on 10th October. Here is a plan of the day
1) Spotting before fligtht at 10:00
2) Departing LUKK (Chisinau) 10:50
3) Arriving at LUBM (Marculest) at 11:30
4) Spotting at LUBM (Marculest) till 14:00
5) Departing to LUKK (Chisinau) at 14:20
6) Arriving at LUKK via Vadul lui Voda (low pass) at 15:00
and then spotting at KIV (Chisinau) airport.
Here is report about previous tour http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/trip_reports/read.main/146779/
and here is the video http://www.aero-movies.de/view/520/flug-mit-ilyushin-il18d-ericb/
Anyone interested could answer here or contact me directly to email.